Saturday, June 9, 2007

Why Me?

Why Me?

 

Now, having breached the subject that I've been dreading, about alien contact and all that it could mean, I'll go on to breach another subject which I had intended to save as something of a mystery:

Why the hell did NASA want to mind control me in the first place?

Well, I was really a nobody, pretty much just trying to make my way in the world just like everyone else. In fact, the way that I was indoctrinated into the world of mind control was itself deceptive. I was going to be mind controlled for my own good! They could save me from the gang stalking which was also, as far as I was concerned, for no damn good reason at all.

Now, having so many things thrown at you, including hypnosis, media, and psyonic weapons from space or otherwise, by people who are experts in mind control, I couldn't even think about why all of this was happening to me. It became clear over time, however, that the gang stalking was all a set up to get me to volunteer for mind control. Then came the enticements, hey, I could work for NASA! I could serve my country and help my world. Oh boy, did they ever do a number on my poor head. After that, standard behavior modification routines of carrot, stick, carrot, stick. But it wasn't apparent to me what they really wanted, or why I was suddenly part of what had to be an unimaginably expensive program of mind control. Or how it was that somebody as seemingly unimportant as myself could ask to have a basketball taken into congress by a president and he would do such a thing.

By the time I began to note just how serious all of this was, I was suffering some memory impairment due to the constant hypnotic distraction routines that I was living under. I couldn't have said why all of this was happening to save my life. It wouldn't be until I began to recover that I remembered instances, occurring throughout my life beginning in childhood, that could possibly have to do with it.

Those things had to do with either my un admitted and unspoken insanity, or telepathic contact with aliens, with whom I was or was not speaking since the age of seven, depending how one would look at it. Since all of that would be highly contentious, if not outright suspect, for now I'm not going to go into whatthose communications were all about. But not only did I discuss matters with aliens, but with a fair number of other people owing to the fact that neither real telepathy nor synthetic telepathy is anything new to aliens. Or owing to the fact that insane people hear voices, once again, depending on how you look at it.

Maybe later I'll go into what the voices had to say, what it seemed to be all about. But let me say this, that among other things I eventually thought to report about this to my government, not just to anyone, of course as what I was learning, or thought I was learning, was of a very sensitive nature, and so I requested to speak to whomever was in charge of security classifications, and I was introduced, but not for the first time, to George Herbert Walker Bush. The year of that discussion was 1984. Three years later, I found myself being mind controlled by NASA.  

 

No comments: