Thursday, June 7, 2007

Conspiracy Theorists Vs Coincidence Theorists

These days conspiracy theories abound, and for good reason. There are a lot of conspiracies. At least, this is what I believe. Now I could cite my experience as a NASA media analyst, or as a CIA analyst, but I haven't a stitch of proof for any of that. Which in a way is good, because as a private investigator, I didn't have to sign any non disclosure agreements, which is why the CIA ruined my life.

NASA was much friendlier, but it seems to me now that this part of my experience was just to get me to volunteer for mind control. While I was supposedly having my head put back together for the damage done from a whole lot of traumatic gang stalking, they were attempting to rebuild my head. I was on my way to becoming the six dollar man.

Because I did have some early clues about this, I managed to accompany their efforts with my own. I knew a little about self hypnosis, and I piggy backed my own commands onto the hypnotic suggestions that they were giving me. I appointed myself a sort of watchfulness that would make sure that they would never get me to do anything that my conscience wouldn't bear, or allow my mind to be completely dominated by the controllers. I was interested in gaining access to this forbidden world in order to learn all that I could about it, apparently they felt that they would so destroy my mind at some point that it didn't matter that I was getting in to this to investigate them.

So, I discovered that their mind control could be wonderful, and very healing, if not for the fact that the people behind it have about the worst motives imaginable. They were just trying to suck me in. So I allowed it, but only to a limited extent, per my own mental discipline. Results were mixed, they managed first to set me up by sensitizing me to everything, learn all of these hidden codes for analysis purposes, and as soon as they transferred me to do CIA media analyst work from my home, they went about trying to destroy me, and quite nearly managed to do just that

Anyway, I've come to believe that that Timothy McVeigh was mind controlled by the CIA to blow up the Federal Building in Oklahoma in order to intimidate FBI counter intelligence from continuing an investigation of the CIA for espionage.

And like so many other people now, I've always believed that the events of 9/11were perpetrated by a vast right wing conspiracy that included the CIA. So much is available along those lines that I won't go into everything already so available on the web, but I will cite some items which may be of importance to researchers.

First, I believe that one of the primary motives for perpetrating the events of 9/11 using mind controlled operatives was that there was a bill before congress that would have banned the use of the electromagnetic/microwave weapons. That bill apparently was authored after congress began to summon documentation about radiation experiments performed on unwitting subjects, and a lot of that documentation contained within the same pages references to MKULTRA, which was banned by congress in the seventies.

Because of the Freedom of Information Act, whatever these "SDI" mind control weapons were really used for would eventually become declassified after the program became defunct. And this probably would have led to broad scale indictments for any number of heinous crimes. It would have meant that the conspirators would have lost the most powerful weapon system in the world. It's likely, however, that not all of the conspirators involved had knowledge of all of this, or shared precisely the same motives.

Among other things, I think that what hit the Pentagon that day was a missile from an Israeli submarine as part of a global conservative conspiracy that began to really take shape in Israel after the assassination of Rabin.

From that point on the conspirators began on a wide campaign of terrorism, while quite cynically crying out against terrorism from another group, and another nation. It's an old trick, frame some one else and you have your alibi, and if you can look really irate about the lie you can even become above suspicion. That's not hard to do for a sociopath, let alone a mind controlled sociopath.

Since they could intimidate people in the know by any number of terrorist means, including SDI, biological or chemical warfare, or by lesser means such as blackmail and bribery, the press became sufficiently chilled that news was now done with the permission of the terrorists if one didn't want to face "consequences", or see others face them, like the innocentchildren killed in Lebanon.

Now, before anyone gets clever and thinks that I'm being anti Semitic with my criticism of Israel, remember that not all Israelis are Jewish, they have a secular government, after all, and that the people most likely to stand up to any conspiracy that involved Nazism would be Jewish people. And the way to win the support from them was to strengthen ties with Israel on the one hand, while exploiting their problems with Muslims on the other hand, essentially playing one against the other via the SDI mind controlling weapons, and by more standard means, in some cases, like using paramilitary forces disguised as someone else to inflame conflicts, and perform further terrorist acts, while deploying persons or SDI weaponry as agents provocateurs.

This put the nation on a continual, never ending war footing, which allowed broader powers to be given to the executive branch, which were extended even further with the Patriot Act. The traditional checks and balances between intelligence agencies were overcome by consolidating them under one authority, and in preparation for the removal of the doctrine of  posse comitatus, the National Guard was usurped into the Federal military, leaving states undefended. There is also documentation and proof that the US has built a number of concentration camps which could be used to round up anyone who displeased the president and co-conspirators.

This all brings us back to George Herbert Walker Bush as the awaited MKULTRA Manchurian candidate. After his stint in the military he was absent from everything, apparently at this time being trained and mind control to work his way up the government ladder, including his becoming Director of the CIA, and later a Vice President during an administration which saw an assassination attempt upon the president.

Well, this could go on forever and I'd be repeating a lot of other work, but it gives, perhaps, a slightly different insight than most about SDI weaponry and MKULTRA involvement in these sorts of matters.

Where we'll end up with all of this is far stranger still, but we'll just have to get to that another time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: