Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No Groove Tube, Better Than Aluminum Hats and Magnets?

No Groove Tube

Better Than Aluminum Hats and Magnets?

If you've been reading along, you would know that I have an ongoing struggle with bio-electromagnetic weapons which have been attempting to destroy my mind and my life. In previous articles I've explained the sorts of experimentation that I resorted to in an effort to defend myself from their really nasty effects.
 
I had some success both with aluminum foil and magnets, various combinations of these gave me still more relief.
 
Today I may have made a very significant break through, although it's too early to be sure, this because they may at any time manipulate effects in order to mislead me. But so far I'm feeling better today than I have in a very, very long time, simply because I had a notion to disconnect my cable wire from the television. Unplugging the television from the outlet helped even further.
 
At this point I'm guessing that their space based weapons don't employ enough energy on their own to do some of what they do, and so rely on local energy, electromagnetic waves produced by the television.
 
While having removed the cable line and the plug on the wall has lessened the effects greatly, there are still some left over, and my ear magnets seem to help with that, the rest of my headgear apparatus, while still proving to help even further, seems not to make nearly the same difference as before.
 
I'll be giving updates to this experiment as time goes on. But right now I would say for anyone who has resorted to aluminum hats, unhooking the television doesn't cost anything, and would certainly be worth a try. I'm going to tell "the cable guy" to shove off and be without television.
 
 

No comments: