Thursday, June 7, 2007

Post About Objectivity as MC Victim

In this conversation we were discussing how to tell if and when one is having difficulties with e-weapons being used to attack the mind control victim indirectly by manipulating other people:

 
In my view, the difficulty in determining a source of origin for the phenomena under discussion lies in the highly complex nature of the human mind. It's as though whether conscious or subconscious, we are all part of an enormous network with a variety of inputs. Some of it seems to be spiritual, some of it purely subconscious, some of it collective unconscious, and now some of it electronic. Very difficult to know precisely which is which at any given time, or if and when they cross over into one another entirely.

By electronic I'm not referring simply to electromagnetic weapons, but also it's relationship to electronic media, the ability to manipulate events in the media, and the ability to mind control en masse, employing many of the same techniques used upon individual victims of mind control. And that this begins to set up a sort of continuum in human thought, where the deliberate manipulation of our collective mind begins to appear in everything else until there is some sort of dramatic change which causes a backlash towards our accepted way of thinking, which is happening now. When they have simply gone too far, the rest of the network begins to rebel towards the artificiality of the electronic input. And they always go too far eventually as whatever restrained them is lifted away and their absolute arrogance begins to become evident, and when things take a sharp turn away from all credibility and or reason.

The best thing, I think, is to do exactly what you're doing. Know thyself. It often does little good to pay much attention to our own perceptions until we have understood just who, or what is doing the perceiving, with special attention paid, perhaps, to whatever does or does not color our perceptions. This is a lesson that I learned the hard way, the mind controllers constantly sought to throw me off balance intellectually by toying with my emotions. Therefore, just in order to keep up with them, I had to learn to think apart from my emotions.

Most often I would begin some line of thinking that revolved around my emotions, revolved around me, me, me, and work my way up to where I was just a very small part of a bigger and bigger picture. Objectivity doesn't come easily in some circumstances, but I learned to compartmentalize in such a way that, while I didn't ignore my feelings on the one hand, neither did I allow them to dictate to me my thoughts per whatever was most pleasing to my heart or my mind. Excruciating, sometimes, reality. But as a good friend of mine always said, "What is, is". The abusers ever so self indulgent mental attitude, being mind controlled upon the pleasure principles of behavior modification, then began to seem to me as their greatest weakness. All one need do in order to fool them was to appeal to their overblown egos.

I will give you a good example of how my thinking began to evolve. At first I would have done anything to preserve my marriage. But I eventually realized that was about my ego more than anything, and that if I truly loved her that I would wish for her happiness more than my very own.

No comments: