Thursday, June 7, 2007

As CIA Pariah

Now that I was transferred from the magical world of the lighter side of MKULTRA to the CIA to do analysis work for them, my whole world was quickly going to hell in a handbasket.

All of a sudden everything in the media went psychosexual, that is, they bombarded me 24/7 with the most intimate details of my sex life that one could imagine. This went on for about a year or so. And my real life was even much stranger, as if I'd suddenly found myself in a Stephen King novel. The world had become a very strange, and relentlessly cruel place. But I was learning a little something, I was learning a sort of psychosexual code, which of course, also had profound effects on my thinking and my emotional state.

They never said anything much to me at all, not even about analysis work. In the whole time after the transfer we had precisely two conversations via E- weaponry regarding analytical work, one which took place with a supervisor who informed me that my world was going to hell in a handbasket because this would make the most of my "gift". I was none too happy about that, by then I was living all alone in my house without any utilities, no electricity, no gas, not even running water, and I was scrounging what I could just in order to buy rice or beans to cook in the fireplace. I was also facing foreclosure on my house which was mostly all paid for.

After awhile, however, I did start, for whatever reasons, whether it was actually my idea or not, to practice remote viewing. I began with rooms in the house and after that proved successful, began to remote view my yard for details I wouldn't have previously realized. Of course, that might have provided accurate answers simply due to some subconscious memory, and so I began to work throughout the neighborhood, and then across town to places that I had never been, and the results were very good.

After that I began to look for things at great distances, for which I viewed the preparations made for upcoming media events which I would have no way of knowing were about to occur, and made some effort to see them on someone's television, that is, to see if they did in fact occur, and how accurate I may or may not have been concerning details.

To be clear, even then I would have had no way of knowing if these thoughts and pictures hadn't been placed in my mind, but I didn't think so. Now I'm really not sure either way, though I tend to think that it was a combination of both.

When I began to wonder what possible use this would have for this country, I began to wonder about what sorts of remote viewing was already taking place within the agency, and of course it occurred to me that if one could remote view other nations that would present an intelligence advantage if that information was of any known quality. The remote viewing visions themselves had a holographic quality to them.

While I was considering these things, what sort of use they would be to anyone, I became aware of Operation Eightball, which as I understood it was a remote viewing program concerning the cold war. As I began to look into that I suddenly sort of found myself flooded with what seemed to be highly useful if very sensitive information, and sought, via the E-weaponry, microwaves, whatever, to report what I had seen and experienced, including what appeared to be a rather prophetic schematic of future events.

At that point I wanted to speak to the person in charge of security classifications due to the highly sensitive nature of what I'd experienced, and I was then put into contact with George Herbert Walker Bush. I made my report and then he tried to intimidate me by telling me that the CIA kills children. At that point I wanted nothing more to do with the CIA whatsoever. But I was informed that this was how they did business, especially concerning nukes. Efforts would have to be made to watch out for those weapons upon the predicted collapse of the Soviet Union, if indeed it did happen. All of this took place in the summer of 1988.

So at that point, having told GHWB all that I knew concerning the cold war, and considering that I would have absolutely nothing further to do with child killers, I resolved to take a hike and not speak with the CIA anymore, even if it killed me. And considering the situation I was in I began to pray to God, Jesus, aliens, whomever would help me to survive this. For whatever the reasons, including that I had taken out a number of insurance policies, and other stuff far stranger that I don't want to go into at this time, I walked away from it all.

Eventually I sold my house in early 1989, after living in it without utilities for about a year and three months, by then I had a bad case of PTSD and wanted simply to put my head back together. I moved into a motel and started drinking heavily, and tried quite a few times to shoot myself but always managed to think better of it. I was too sick from everything to work, including the divorce that I was now going through. Too sick to do much of anything at all really, but I needed something to occupy my mind and so I bought a computer and made my first journeys into the online world, not saying much of anything at all, but just learning how to operate the darned thing without tossing it downstairs into the pool.

I couldn't really stand the television media anymore, and by the time I saw events unfolding just as I had predicted them, I really just didn't care anymore. It was all I could do to just find my own reasons to live.

 

Maybe I'll go back into this again later, but not right now.

 

 

No comments: