Thursday, June 7, 2007

Head's Up!

I'm going to skip a lot of other stuff and get to something really practical for anyone experiencing the effects of electromagnetic/microwave weaponry in their lives. This is really important because there are people playing God with this stuff, and it's very powerful. They hit me with this stuff all of the time now and so I had to resort to experimenting with defensive measures just as so many others have done.

It's really important because, you must understand, they can torture people and put them over the edge and get them to do horrendous things for any reason they wish, a sort of terrorist made to order menu. I think that quite a few events in todays world can be explained by the untraceable effects of these weapons.

My own research and experimentation tell me that in addition to microwave beams that can produce audio effects that occur in the human mind, that the electromagnetic beams (there may be some various combinations here) produce very powerful emotional changes and physical sensations. Employed in conjunction with MKULTRA techniques, they can get weaker people to do pretty much anything. Imagine that through the electromagnetic beam they can essentially slave two minds together. So all they really need to do is to take a highly trained psychopath and hook him up to an unsuspecting victim like the guy who did all of the shooting at Virginia Tech, or any number of other anomalous terrorizing events. And since they can sort of do this whenever or wherever, it has the effect of terrorizing anyone in the know, or destroying people's lives. This, in my way of thinking, has a profound impact on members of government and on the press, as well as whistleblowers in general.

There are any number of methods that they employ, but for now we'll just consider that they can perform indirect attacks, say like what happened at Virginia Tech, or direct attacks where they simply harass people to literally to death.

Back to defensive measures. Taking a clue from others I joined the aluminum hat set. I found that a little foil inside a baseball cap was helpful, and something with much more coverage even more so, I made a helmet out of an aluminum turkey baster that I purchase for a buck that I sometimes use at home when they get really upset with me. While it diminishes the effects somewhat, they're still present. Never one to be satisfied with head invasion robbery, I kept on experimenting.

In my experience, and I'm doing some theorizing here, the microwaves are responsible for most of the voice to skull effects, while the electromagnetic weapons are mostly responsible for such things as severe mood swings, physical sensations, unwanted images and dreams. For these effects I've had a lot of luck with magnets. They improved my headgear a lot, but I stumbled on to remarkable success by placing button sized magnets in my ears like earplugs. They're cheap and they fit well, and are available in craft sore. If you try them it's best to dull the sharp edges with a little sandpaper before wearing them for extended periods of time. It greatly reduces the effects of the electromagnetic waves, and diminishes the microwave audio somewhat, so I keep the baseball cap and helmet around for when they decide to really whack me with this stuff.

The magnets cost me about five or six dollars for fifty of them in the Crafts section of WalMart, so what's to loose? But you really only need about four. Two will do most of the time, but I've found that adding two more on top of those lessens the effects even more, but begins to give me a little bit of a queasy feeling.

In theory the waves are effecting the inner ear, and the magnets are changing the ionic field that effects them, disrupting the signal. For about 6 cents apiece, what's to lose? Now if only people like that guy who shot up Virginia Tech would have known, perhaps, that such weaponry was possibly being used on him, and had some way that he could both find out and find a little relief.

Experimenting with various combinations of aluminum and magnets seems to work best.

Another thing that I discovered is that it's possible to triangulate their angle of attack by taking a plastic plate, covering it with aluminum foil and placing a magnet at the center. Then the dish can be moved around until there is a sensation of relief. Bear inmind that since they have synthetic telepathy they can try and fool you by turning the waves up or down, but it probably won't be long before you discover from what direction you're being attacked. If you hold the dish about two feet in front of you in the direction from which you're being attacked you should feel a lot of relief. It's inconvenient to stay that way of course, but any relief is better than none, especially when they're really being hard on you. That's why I recommend the plastic plate, it's very light and easy to hold for extended periods of time if you want to.

For anyone interested in giving the magnets a try, I found them in the Crafts section at WalMart, they're called ProMAG 3/4" (19mm) magnets 50 in a set for about $5, and are made by MSI, Magnetic Specialty, LLC, Marietta, OH 45750, Phone 800-848-6330, www.magspec.com.

 

 

 

 

No comments: