Friday, June 8, 2007

Post: Psychosexual Methodology

Sometimes while I'm posting my mind taps into a line of thought and some clarity about how to express it, and so I'll run with it. Those moments are more difficult for me to come by intentionally, and so I've been reproducing some of my posted material here edited for brecity and for the privacy of other posters.

This conversation began about magnets, but led into some of the methods employed in psychological warfare, particularly as pertains to mind control and psyonic weapons:

 

The thing is that the magnets proved to be so successful that I decided to keep working with those. My little deflector dish is also very good, but isn't very practical except in finding out if one is being attacked, and from which direction at that moment. It does provide a great deal of relief if you're willing to hold it in front of you, but you can see why that would become impractical. But then again, if you're being tortured by these things, let me tell you, they're very powerful especially when they turn them up in power, and any relief is welcome.

When they increase the power the effects are cruel, and ugly. It actually seem to put audio inside your ears and is a bit painful, then they begin to use very obscene language and sounds. It's as if you had someone's mouth stuck on your ear.

The same is true of the psycho sexual imagery and sensations that they give you. It then becomes like a form of sexual abuse. I guess they employ slightly different frequencies to accomplish these differing effects.

But before I found the countermeasures I'm now using, I used to fight with theses electronic demons verbally. Verbally because they seem to have listening capability, though they would also have synthetic telepathy.

What seemed to be happening is that they have persons trained for this type of warfare, who will attempt to program you by these means. The electromagnetic effects, as I call them, seem to be generated by essentially slaving two persons naturally occurring electromagnetic fields together. When I realized that, I understood that it worked in reverse as well, that is, they have to sort of suffer my intense emotions, the images that I conjure towards them and so forth, perhaps even the sensations. But as I said, they seem well trained and experienced at all of this.

Because I am intimately familiar with MKULTRA techniques, I was having some success also by searching for and employing some rather graphic triggers, things that I knew would throw them off balance emotionally. So I would begin, for example, to ask them if they were sexually abused as children, how often, was it good for them, were they passed around, and were they ever gang raped in a church and did the rapists blame it all on Jesus. Had a lot of success there, although they would recover and try again, probably owing to the fact that they can employ certain types of selective memory, then it would all begin again, same questions, and around and around we would go.

They also have some very alarming triggers. To call someone a "swinehund" is the worst possible Nazi insult, it means that the person is only worthy of being killed, and this extends to their DNA pool as well. Amongst themselves, apparently, such an insult would mean total war between them until one side or the other surrendered unconditionally. And that such events are how they form their chain of command, might makes right in every case. That insult really gets to them as well as the very personal details of their own lives of abuse, with which they mind control one another as well as others.

When that sort of abuse, child rape, or rape, has been present in someone's lives, it is exploited as a weakness. Just mentioning it turns the victims thoughts in on themselves, they suffer some degree of emotional trauma and confusion which, rather than ever having been forgotten, was hidden somewhere in denial. But faced with the fact, they have a very difficult time remaining in denial, and the sudden reemergence of those memories begins to traumatize them all over again.

In my case they never did physically rape me to induce trauma, instead they destroyed my life in every other way, and used a highly detailed and personal sexual history to mess with my mind as they began to undermine my personal relationships. Which is why I gave up on those relationships so that they would have that much less leverage on my mind. All of that which was employed against me is now ancient history, and not much worth worrying about. Their pathetic and desperate attempts to resurrect ancient details of my long past sex life are pretty laughable these days. What remains is that they are always with you in your private times and with your private thoughts, and this, of course is still very invasive, but I've found ways to deal with that somewhat through mental disciplines.

Sorry, I know that these are ugly subjects, but that's why they work. These people are sexually deranged. And when they took over, their degenerate forms of thinking began to show up everywhere. No recourse for the 30% of women in military service being sexually assaulted, Donald Rumsfeld ordering that panties be placed on a prisoners head, the exploits photographed in Abu Gharib, all of that is just means, not only of mind control and torture, but the sort of abuse that makes these degenerates feel somehow compensated for their own traumatic past, ostensibly why recidivism among child abusers is so prevalent, despite all efforts to change the abusers.

All of that is ugly, not really fit for civil discourse, but all of that just adds to the effectiveness of their methods, methods which most find unimaginable.

Anyway, my early defenses were all about employing psychology on the perpetrators. And somewhat successfully, though these measures were usually temporary, probably owing to the continued denial reprogramming that such persons endure.

I think also that I'm being assaulted this way by very high level perpetrators because the information that I have is so greatly sensitive about those perpetrators that they don't wish to entrust my case to a lower esalon.

The television has sometimes come into play by employing suggestive photography, sports talk, so forth, things meant to gain access to the libido, and to keep the victims thoughts turned in upon themselves, in part because it is then difficult to observe their methods or weaknesses and form some line of defensive reasoning.

In that sense, it was probably a good thing that I didn't discover the aluminum and the magnets too soon, if I had I might not have been able to profile them as sexual psychopaths in the way that I have.

While the magnets and aluminum don't stop the audio from occurring, I no longer feel as if I ever have someone licking in my ear. You can imagine the relief. Rather it is all occurring at more of a distance, and with far less emotionally hateful rapist intensity. Most of the worst effects are dramatically lessened by the magnets. The aluminum helps, but is far less efficient in that regard.

On another note, I've drafted an open letter to congressman Kucinich stating that I am ready to testify with regard to my experience and my findings, it can be read in my blog, and I will be sending it to news outlets.

No comments: