Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yreka Hit With Chemtrails

Executive Branch Bombards Yreka

Targeting Liberal Blog Authors?

 

Yreka, CA-  Chemtrails returned over the skies of Yreka today, while it's anyone's guess as to why, my guess is that they're upset with this blog author for my recent editorials and because I've threatened to expose them for their involvement with MKULTRA.

As discussed in earlier articles, the chemtrail aircraft come under the authority of the Executive branch, and were listed on a bill that didn't make it through Congress as "exotic weapons". See photos below:

 

 Yreka, CA

After two years of being bombarded with chemtrails I've become pretty good at spotting the resulting clouds left in their wake, although they sometimes look fairly natural at a distance. In this scene which seemed eerily reminiscent of the movie, The Ten Commandments, I was wondering if these were indeed chemtrail clouds that were forming the "hand of death" look above. Shortly thereafter the signature aircraft appeared and removed all doubt. This occurred at about 4:45 PM.

 

 Yreka, CA

The above photo looks very familiar to me since they often leave a single trail over my residence whenever they're particularly upset with something that I've written. That might seem paranoid, I know, but how many times does it have to happen before you get the hint? And is it really paranoia if they're really out to get you?

 

 Yreka, CA

In the above photo taken shortly before 8:00 PM chemtrails can be seen appearing all over the skies. It seemed to me that they originally wanted to be less photogenic about their continued bombardment, but got upset when I began to take pictures anyway and then cut loose overhead. Of course, it may just have seemed that way, but then that's how MKULTRA works. It's always about the mind games, and about not getting caught. In the world of mind control, the first thing that you learn is "timing is everything", and "there are no accidents". "That's so that no one else will see what they are about to do to your mind."


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , ,

No comments: