Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tesifying to Congress

No to Nondisclosure Agreements
 
 
Please allow me to take a moment to restate something here that I haven't mentioned in a while now.
 
When I first began to investigate MKULTRA for Congress in 1987 I announced my intentions to the world. And at no time after that did I ever sign a nondisclosure agreement. That would have effectively rendered my investigations meaningless. They were confident enough that I wouldn't survive them, and I nearly didn't. But I did because I'd put a lot more planning into things than they knew.
 
Just wanted to throw that out there so new readers will understand the situation. Anything that I could discover about MKULTRA was fair game. The rules were established when I told them to their face what I intended to do, which understandably made me a target. I knew that's what they had in their pointed little heads anyway, so there was just to make it count and try to make it out alive.  So the ongoing question is simply this. When do I get to make my report to Congress? Don't tell me that I suffered for over twenty years for nothing.
 
More about all of that later, maybe.

No comments: