Saturday, July 7, 2007

MKULTRA: Politics, A Nationwide Sex Ring and Ritual Murder

Politics, A Nationwide Sex Ring and Ritual Murder
 
Since some of my recent articles have offered an analysis which included degenerate thinking and acts of perversion on the part of high ranking Republican figures, I thought that I would post a link that I saved a couple of years ago to this article called The Franklin Coverup Scandal which substantiates the link between politics, a nationwide child abuse ring and ritual murder.  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it that there is all of this scandalous material out there and it's okay? It wouldn't be if it was Bill Clinton! What is it going to take for all of these horrible things and God only knows what else, to finally cause someone to take action? Does anybody even have the power it will take to do it? The real EVIL DOERS are themselves and I really do believe they are purely EVIL!