Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Freedom of Thought

Hello Everyone,

    Blog Author c. 2007

PJ Norton pictured here next to a photo of  my sister, Maggie, who passed away from an overdose in 1975.

 

Just wanted to say thanks to all of my friends out there, you know who you are. The blog is sort of my therapy. People can think what they want of it. I hope that I'm offering a fresh perspective on any number of issues as a sort of analyst, one with my own focus on mind control, of course.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions, for years and years I hardly spoke of the other side of my life, and having a double life that way can really be lonely. After awhile, it's hard for people to relate to you, and they begin to wonder why you seem so secretive, or distracted.

It may be that I'm just crazy. I accept that. It may be that crazy is as crazy does. But I think that my perspective on things is compelling, or else I wouldn't be offering it. And I think that there's enough proof of my case floating around that one day I'll be fully vindicated for having maintained a secret life. Then, perhaps, I will seem not only less secretive, but possibly less crazy as well.

Best,

Paul J. Norton

Support Freedom of Thought

  

Tell others.

Don't ever let anyone graffiti your mind.

 

Tags:

No comments: