Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Talk Show Host Attacked

Air America Talk Show Host Beaten
 
 
In an event reminiscent of the White House Nixon tapes, where then president Nixon was asking if someone was roughed up "real good" and if it left lots of marks, Air America talk show host Randi Rhodes suffered a violent beating not far from her Manhattan home. Since she was wearing jogging clothes and walking her dog, and wasn't carrying a purse or anything at the time, it appears to be something other than a standard mugging for dollars incident. Neither does it appear to be a standard sort of hate crime, rather it seems to be a strong arm tactic meant to intimidate the liberal press by making an example of a public figure.
 
While New York has been known for muggings in the past this isn't true of up scale Manhattan, and according to people who live in the area posting comments to blogs this sort of thing rarely if ever happens in that neighborhood. On the other hand, I've seen conservative bloggers who appear to be going out of their way to sound intimidating. I say conservative very loosely simply because that is what they claim to be, but I've thought for a very long time that the government has political boiler room type operations which disseminate disinformation and propaganda on what is otherwise the fairly liberal online media, which to be clear also enjoys more legitimate conservative media as well. One person posting anonymously was asking "What happened to the dog?" "Dog" is criminal speak for someone who is betraying an organization. I know because in 1987 the CIA had set me up in my community and framed me as a "dog", a disgruntled employee who was said to be exposing his employer for minor misdeeds in retaliation. The charge was so far off base that I hadn't a clue what anyone was talking about for the longest time as I was gang stalked throughout the community and being referred to as a "dog". By the time I understood the nature of the accusation I was at a real loss how to get my side of the story out to the community in which I lived, and if I had, I would have had to share the sorts of illegalities known to me which would have been the most obvious motive for their attack on my life. It was only later that I found out that the whole thing was a setup by the CIA to get me into a mind control program.
 
There may not at the time of this writing be any details about what happened to Randi's dog, but if anyone ever want's to know what's happening with this old dog all they have to do is ask. Not that the government doesn't already know every time I fart, mind you. Just that they might not tell everyone about it.
 
Something that I will never forget is when the gang stalkers began to threaten my children people in our community found out and came out in droves to support my family and me. They took it upon themselves to just show up here and there, our friends and neighbors looking after us. They were patrolling the neighborhood, hanging out on street corners, going wherever we went and saying "Those folks are my friends". I hope that Randi and her dog receive as much support as we did then. I had lost faith in humanity up to that point. And they helped to restore it.
 
Here's wishing my friend, Randi Rhodes, a speedy recovery.
 
More on this story:
 

No comments: