Monday, October 15, 2007

Notice: Illegal Surveillance Worries

Thanks to those of you who have been supportive of my attempt to contact the Carter Center with regards to direct energy mind control weapons. At present I have yet to hear anything. I don't wish to sound paranoid at all, but I have been having very unusual trouble with both my e-mail and my phone as of late. I am forced to wonder if the government is blocking attempts at making contact. If that is indeed the case, I hope that Tony Clark will know that it isn't just that I have been unreachable. That's why I'm taking the time to post this information to my blog.
 
The rest has been business as usual, chemtrails, attempts at mind control, intimidation and harassment via illegal surveillance and top secret weapons. 
 
Best,
Paul

No comments: