Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chemtrails, Nukes and News

 Does Congress Have A Nuke to It's Head?

 
As always, any lull in chemtrail activity comes to an abrupt end whenever I post to my blog. To be clear, that's not at all the reason that my posts here have been far less frequent, it's just that I haven't had much to say that isn't being said by people with many more readers, and I've been trying to catch up a little on my private life. It's already difficult because I'm already disabled. All of these efforts to undermine my freedom are precisely how I ended up disabled, and they make my condition worse at any and every opportunity.
 
Generally speaking, the chemtrails appear the day after I post anything here, especially if it's very critical or revealing about the Bush administration or related stories such as information concerning MKULTRA, then the chemtrails seem to return with a vengeance. They appear at other times as well and seem to run in conjunction with other efforts to undermine my happiness, all of which are conducted through their illegal surveillance. I suppose that it's difficult for people to understand that current technologies make it possible for me to have zero privacy from the people who wish to hobble my life in such a way that would make me a virtual slave to them if I ever capitulated to their demands. I suspect that this has already happened to an enormous amount of people of all kinds including people in the government and in the press. My circumstances are different because I made them so. Unfortunately this has quite routinely put me at the center of a tug of war between powers.
 
There is a lot that I could say about all of these things, but which I would say off the record because I would be unable to immediately document the information. That is, I could make a lot of truly seemingly incredible claims, but just wouldn't have the proof on hand to back them up. So I try to stick with those things that are well documented or obvious enough, at least until people get a little more up to speed with what has happened to our nation, and to the world.  The other thing is that I try not to speak to matters about which I don't consider myself to be adequately expert. My one saving grace as a blog journalist is that I have a great deal of inside knowledge about MKULTRA and no fewof it's projects. Some days I feel as though I'm making a real difference. Some days I think that I know what it must have been like to be Ann Frank. But taken on the whole the political landscape has changed quite dramatically over the last year. And I bear in mind a phenomena that I've thought about for decades. Whenever the news looks bad things are getting better. Whenever the news looks good things are getting worse. This because most likely, good news just means that we have no news, and bad news means that at least changes are in the works. I'm happy to say that when I began my time as an unofficial NASA/CIA analyst that news analysis was only natural for me. I'd always been fascinated with journalism.
 
At any rate, I still photograph the chemtrails so as to document them, though really, if you've seen one sky filled with chemicals you've pretty much seen them all. But I do think it important to document chemtrail activity. Chemtrails are known to be exotic weapons, and every time they are used for any purpose against a population it is a crime. And each incident a separate count of that crime, whether or not the chemtrails caused harmful physical effects or were part of a campaign to psychologically harass and intimidate witnesses. What may not make sense to many readers at this point is why these illegal powers haven't already dominated the world in such ways, but as I said, there are other powers. Those are the ones that I wish that I could speak to, but I'll wait until more proof is available. It's one thing to know something and another thing entirely to be able to prove it. Fortunately things are becoming so blatantly obvious now, things which a few short years ago would have seemed unimaginable to a majority of people, that telling the truth about all of this just gets easier and easier. I'm convinced that changing minds is as much about hard wiring as having opinions and that it simply takes time for people to begin to embrace profound changes in thinking. Including their opinions. For example, I wish that people in Congress worried as little about the Bush administration's nuke games as I did. I just would be at a loss as to how to explain to them why they shouldn't take that every bit as seriously as I once did.
 
Thanks to all of my regular readers for not giving up on me when I've been a little slack about presenting something new. The next installment of The Mindstorm Chronicles just needs to be proof read and I've put it off for too long, my apologies for that, it should be appearing here some time this week.

No comments: