Friday, February 8, 2008

Still Alive!

 Hello Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that I am still alive. It's come to my attention that some of my political enemies regularly claim credit for my demise after I've been absent for awhile, though that is never the case. It isn't the chemtrails, the electronic surveillance or the terrorist propaganda that gets me to take time off from my blog, it's far more simple than that. I've developed Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the winter months make it much worse for some reason. And as I keep saying, everyone is on to these people now and there are a lot more people writing about these things than read my blog, apparently, although I wouldn't know. It's also come to my attention that my hit counter stopped working properly not long after I began this journal, in fact, the thing only records about a third of my own hits to the site (sometimes more, sometimes less). I've thought to just remove the hit counter, but I never like giving them anything at all that way, not a thing. So it serves to remind me of just one more way that I've been ripped off simply for using my free speech. And one then has to wonder just how the NSA would have missed including AOL in all of this illegal surveillance activity, anyway?

For the most part I try to avoid becoming too directly political. I'm of the opinion that people can and will judge correctly whenever they know the facts. As an investigator I'm mostly giving other people leads to follow up on. I will say this, however, this will be the most important election that the Nazis have ever involved themselves in, the stakes are very high indeed. Because if they lose it will mean an end to them and they know it. You can bet that they'll be calling in all of their markers on this one. Me? Well I'd advise voting anti- Nazi, whatever that may mean to you. To me that would look like an Obama- Kucinich ticket with Edwards somewhere in the administration. Hillary looks to me like a Nazi appeaser at best. But I don't believe in making deals with true terrorists. Period. Historically, Nazis have never kept a single deal ever. They're pathological liars. And they've always been the worst terrorists known to man.
 
Lately I've been just taking it all in. The nation is in an ugly mood, and rightfully so. Meanwhile I'm still trying to perfect anti-electronic harassment headwear with mixed results, as always. I'll be posting an article on that sometime. The fact is that it's not my favorite subject and that I'm forced to experiment on these things whenever I just get sick of calling the harassers names. So far aluminum and magnets used in combination to disrupt microwave and electromagnetic beams have worked best. Coverage of the top of the head and the ears are the most important so far. The propagandists would be quick to say that this makes me a nutcase, or worse, a whack job, as in how much does a whack job pay?  But my question still stands. Does it really seem as if aluminum would be a symptom of mental illness? Why not plastic? Or polyester? 
 
Viva la resistance!
Paul

No comments: