Monday, March 31, 2008

Investigative Report: MKULTRA and Nazism in the US Government

    Just a Poor Man's Delusion?

Well, as I've stated before, if all of this strangeness which has become my life is educational I'd have a doctorate in strange by now. Under the circumstances, unfortunately, I also have one of the world's most untellable stories. Not because they would kill me for telling it, which they would if they could, and it's not like they haven't tried, but because the story, flatly, is so unbelievable. Like most other mind control victims my biggest challenge is to find other people who will give me the benefit of a doubt rather than to simply insist that I must be insane.

 
Oh, well, to be sure, my case certainly seems like insanity to the casual observer. And the professionals, the shrinks, well, it's much easier for them to simply write me off as delusional per some diagnostic particulars than to want to bring my sorts of problems on themselves for having gotten involved in some government dark project. "Look. You hear voices, you're psychotic. The DSM says so." To me it doesn't seem terribly scientific anymore to rule out these documented maladies like psychotronic weapons just because it would be dangerous to consider them. In the mental health system people just get processed like so many cattle. There's no time for actually finding out why people are mentally ill. Patients are to take their meds and become manageable and warehoused somewhere, that's that. But the real problem is that the mind control people own the NSA and the NSA decides what passes for psychiatry, and they really don't want any of their victims discovered, let alone to seem credible. And so the system is fixed against the mentally ill. No conspiracies, no mind control, no gang stalking and no psychotronic weapons. Not until such things become part of some NSA dictated canon of belief.
 
Too cynical? Hey, they have shrinks deciding how to torture people in places like Gitmo don't they? If it were Nazi Germany they would probably have "euthenized" us all by now. And the NSA is undoubtedly run by the same Nazis as the CIA. Actually, one of the CIA's main tasks is to analyze the information gathered, however illegally, bythe NSA.
 
Let me say right here and now that it probably is neither that easy nor all that difficult to become involved with high level governmental intrigues. Sometimes they just need people to exploit, could happen to anyone. Sometimes they go after people of interest or persons that they just consider to be a pain in the neck. My case most likely simply evolved from one reason into the next.
 
Now, let's see. How does one address extremely high levels of strangeness and still remain credible? Oh yeah. Proof. But the stranger your case the more proof is needed. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, as they say. Well, direct energy weapons and mind control are now both documented facts of life, believe it or not, and that's a good beginning. And while it's a no-brainer that UFO's as such exist, largely due to tons and tons of eyewitness reports and television, there seems to be no real way of identifying them and people argue every sort of possibility as to what UFO's are all about. Of course the responsibility for all of that is placed on the UFO's themselves, never mind that the government and the industrialists hate the idea of alien contact since alien technology could reshape life as we know it, leaving the industrialists and maybe even the government in the lurch, stuck with so many formerly very profitable technologies and secrets. Right. As if money wouldn't mean anything in all of this. Or as if a bunch of CIA spooks should be trusted with God knows what as if they walked on water or something just because they're CIA spooks. Uh huh. And I'll bet that ocean front property in Arizona sounds real attractive too. Don't mind me if I think the CIA is a pig in a poke that America can't afford to buy. That's my opinion, you know, as an American citizen. And I'm welcome to it. The law says so.
 
Now just in order to keep things in perspective here, I've been working on this case officially for over two decades, unofficially for quite some time prior to that. So really, I would have been quite the failure as an investigator if I hadn't worked my way up to high strangeness by now. Especially seeing as how all one has to do to get involved is tick off all of the right people. Announcing to the world that you intend to investigate them will do it. And that's just what I did. Now to be clear, as I said, my investigation began prior to my announcement. So I already knew the basic score when all of this stuff began in 1987, I just needed to work out all of the details. Essentially the people I would be investigating were guilty of capitol crimes and so my announcement was tantamount to a declaration of war. Now I'll admit that on the surface of it that just doesn't seem too bright on my part, and well, it might not have been. But I didn't do that without a great deal of thought, fact checking and alliance making. Look. I'm tired, it's 4 AM, and so I'm going to just cut to the chase. On the one side I have direct energy wielding spooks after my mind day and night via synthetic telepathy, and on the other side I have my old friends the aliens saying to them, "Not so fast." The rest has been mostly politics, I'm sorry to say. About what will people in power do to stay out of prison or to keep from being hung for treason and espionage? Not so surprisingly, they'll do just about anything.
 
Did I mention synthetic telepathy? The government has it and that's a documented fact. The aliens have it too, that's just a big "Duh! Yeah, huh?" And quite unfortunately for me the big meeting place these days between these adversaries is in my head. I'll admit that on the surface of it that sounds as crazy as all get out but which is why I really try hard to make more sense than anyone else of such things. After all it's what Congress is supposed to be paying me for.  Just wait till they get my bill.  Over 20 years of $200 dollars a day plus expenses, plus cost of living increases, plus interest. And that's before we start thinking about liabilities in the case. I've lost two businesses, my family house, my marriage, my health and some portion of my sanity. Well, nobody said that it would be easy. Just necessary.
 
So before I went into this as a mind control volunteer to get the inside poop on something called MKULTRA, I informed US Military intelligence about the need for an investigation, that I had an alliance with my alien space brothers and sisters which could make it succeed, and that it was necessary because the country was being run by a bunch of damn Nazi foreign nationals and their friends and that no good could come of it. I'd just turned 18 at the time (1973) and it seemed better to me than having to go to Vietnam, a war I didn't believe in and was just about all over anyway. In fact it seemed to me that the military itself was in a situation where it needed to be freed from these Nazi intrigues. The woman I spoke to via synthetic telepathy seemed quite appreciative and said she would keep all of this on file somewhere. I decided that I needed to acquire as much information about matters as I could and from a wide variety of sources, and so via telepathy I spoke with all sorts of people including MI 5 and even the KGB, just to see who knew what about Nazis in America, and to let them know that something was afoot and not to be deceived about any of it. They were honest with me and I was honest with them. Everybody knew that the Nazis were running America, or trying to at the time, and this was the KGB's biggest concern about America. It wasn't ever capitalism that worried them, it was the damn Nazi industrialists all along. The CIA Nazis et al were just as concerned about Communists because they've always been enemies, and that's why the CIA started all of this McCarthyism stuff in the first place. So the whole upshot of the cold war was that it was Communists versus the Nazis, and the Soviet and American public simply became pawns in the game. Seen in this way the Communist nations and the Capitalist nations all suffer from the same recurrent disease which is fascism. The rest is politics. If they allow free speech in a foreign nation the CIA will send in their propagandists right away in order to overthrow an elected government so that they can establish a pro-Nazi government, all the while claiming to be establishing a pro-American, pro-democracy form of government. But the reality is much different from that. In the end those nations will just get a dictator that himself is dictated to by George Herbert Walker Bush and his Nazified CIA.
 
All of this is more important than what happens to yours truly, of course, so I don't go on and on about that too much. Besides, my reality is much stranger than fiction, and I can't expect people to accept it just on my say so. But what's it like to have your mind as a battle front against the most powerful people on the planet with a large dose of alien involvement thrown in, you may wonder.
 
Well, having escaped a murder attempt by a gang banger turned caregiver in '04, caregiver because I'd been diagnosed as psychotic for hearing voices and all, well, the war was on in a big way. They put their direct energy weapons and every other sort of illegal surveillance asset on my case, and turn about being fair play, my space brothers and sisters connected me to the two persons who were most responsible for overseeing the project to have my investigation and myself terminated, George Herbert Walker Bush and Dick Cheney. That's high level, I know, but they have the biggest secrets to keep and are in charge of everything. Dick simply works for George H. as a sort of firewall. So for the last three years I've had George H. in my left ear and Dick Cheney in my right ear most of the time and they have me in their ears. They hate the situation nearly as much as I do, but they refuse to get their crap out of my life and so it's become quite the never ending nightmare for all of us. I have to listen to them alternately threaten, attempt to deceive, cajole, plead, insult, demand and so forth. They have to listen to me go on and on about them and about the world it could be without them and about how they're going to hang. And I don't mind telling you that I can deliver a pretty good insulting harangue myself once in a while. Helps keep them subdued. That pretty much sums it up except that lately they've taken a big interest in this election. They don't like Obama one bit, they'd be happy with McCain or with Hillary.  
 
Did I mention that George H. and Dick C. are psychopaths? Apart from that finding it would be difficult to understand why they think precisely as they do. Somehow they've gotten it into their pointy little heads that I could help them if I only would. They're beyond help in any event, and helping them after all I've been through, after having come to know so much about them, well, would be as anathema to me as anything is to anyone on the planet. To say that I hate these buggers is to put it very mildly. Does that make me a "hater" (said in that smirky pantywaist George W. sort of way)? Well, according to the Bible there are things which even God himself is known to hate. And all of this ritual abuse and child sacrifice stuff, one might imagine, would be somewhere at the top of that list. Beside, never a day goes by that they don't give me more reason to hate them in their efforts to "break" me towards whatever it is that they want from me. I may be crazy, but I'm not nearly as crazy as these two mind controlled Nazi goons. Besides, there are too many cats out of too many bags, and well, have you ever tried herding cats? Who can un-ring a bell? But they don't have to make sense. They're nuts. Go ahead. Give 'em a polygraph and ask them if they hear voices.
 
Now and then I talk to other people via telepathy, some friends, some foes. My life has been tragic in some ways, but I can't say it hasn't been interesting. Or that I haven't learned anything. Because I have.
 
Does the reader have to believe any of this? Well, no, not exactly, although I think that as much as the facts can be checked out they'll check out just fine. The rest may have to wait for awhile and so at the very least I'm staking out my claim of having known a bunch of stuff when nobody else did. Either that or I'll eventually prove to be just the nutcase my enemies would have everyone believe me to be. Either way the near constant voices in my head are disabling whether or not they're natural in origin. Most days I remain fairly high functioning, but then nobody requires a whole lot from people like me. Until Congress pays my bill that's a good thing. Meanwhile, my space friends have the goods on these people if only they could find some way to get a hearing. But, well, you know, the felons go all terrorist whenever they get upset. And having aliens around that know all about them and could prove it upsets them to no end. You know, it would be very hard for the major figures of our times to explain videos of them dressed in Nazi costumes and carving up babies on a church alter in France. (Speaking of which, you JFK assassination conspiracy buffs might take note of the mysterious mention of a guy called "Frenchy" who would be George Herbert Walker Bush.  Just compare all of that with what's known about the Skull and Bones frat at Yale and the ceremony called "The Killing of the King". Basically, it means that anyone who can kill the king becomes the king. George stole Camelot right out from under us, and nothing has been the same ever since. The Skull and Bones means that those who are willing to kill will rule.)
 
Well, I keep getting the feeling that it's time for me to wrap up this case one way or another but that not much will get done about it while George H.'s friends occupy the White House. McCain and Hillary are both sell outs, in my estimation. They've either been bought or are too afraid of George H. to take him on. The same could be said of much of Congress, really. But you know, my friends from other worlds are prepared to help anyone who's prepared to take back this country and this world before it expires from global warming. "All the time in the world" simply doesn't amount to much when the world is out of time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: