Monday, September 17, 2007

MKULTRA: The Death of Caring

Hello Everyone,
 
Three weeks ago I was writing an essay on Bohemian Grove, how the ceremony there involving the mock funeral of a child called "the Death of Caring" leads to the eventual death of conscience on the part of initiates to "high government" who will decide matters of life and death. It was perhaps the best piece of it's kind that I'd ever written. And just as I was finishing the story my computer rebooted, all by itself. The first time that ever happened. Of course I've had every sort of problem with the government, am under constant illegal surveillance, and have had no few hacker issues as well.
 
The story would have informed everyone that the meeting at Bohemian Grove for new initiates into "high government" are told to consider things very carefully. That for example, if they care too much about the children lost to MKULTRA, they may care more if even more children are lost in wars. That if they care too much, say, about the disease of poverty, perhaps they will care more about some other disease, which may make it's way into their gated communities. Such initiates are then informed in a variety of subtle and not so subtle ways that they could have real problems with the most dangerous people on the planet. "What's in *your* drink?", spoken rhetorically with a smirk.
 
And quite possibly, if someone drinks too much while at the event, or has their drink spiked, or simply succumbs to a number of death threats, may under duress participate in some illicit act which would allow the intelligence community to blackmail them whenever they so wish. I believe that this is what happened to Hunter Thompson, who apparently committed suicide after being exposed when the Franklin scandal broke for having participated in a crime while at Bohemian Grove.
 
Well, that's what the essay would have told you if it had not been lost during a reboot that occurred for no apparent reason. I was just so involved with writing it, and it was written too quickly for me to have saved my work as I went along. But the only way those reboots happen are online, and not for any good reason to be sure. All that being said I sort of lost my itch for writing for awhile because I knew that I couldn't have replaced the work. Sometime you just know when you've topped yourself. After that I sort of suffered from a dazed writer's block. Not that I didn't think my efforts here worth the trouble, just that I couldn't bear to try to rewrite the article that I was just sure was one of my personal best. Meanwhile, Congress went on vacation, the alternative press was alive with very important stories, and I decided that I could use a little time off to catch up with family matters and with my housework. Well, I caught up with family matters, the house is still a mess.
 
When I first started Freedom of Thought I knew that I had an incredible and insightful story but one that was going to be very difficult to tell because it was so long and involved and required so much explanation. Ordinarily, such stories require books for the telling, but this seemed like the better media for me. It was better because the story was so immediate, so timely to current affairs, whether or not anyone had realized it. Since I'm already disabled a book would have taken a very long time. And books are work. Too much work for someone like me. Having been posting to bulletin boards since 1989, I felt more comfortable with a format that was much more instantaneous anyway, and not merely relevant after the fact.
 
There was also this; It would be impossible for me to prove any of my sources, although the recent release of a lot of documentation supported my claims. And that having been a high scoring analyst who had paid a very high price for never having signed a disclosure agreement, and also for having announced my intentions to investigate MKULTRA for Congress which I was able to prove directly, I would have to rely on erudition, I would have to demonstrate my knowledge and expertise in the field. I hope my readers will agree that I have managed to do just that. More importantly, I thought, there might be any number of interested parties that might benefit from having an accurate analysis of current events as they were unfolding.
 
My Open Letter to Congress has undoubtedly already found it's way to the capitol, although it wouldn't hurt to resend it as a reminder, the reader is invited to send a copy at any time. But I haven't heard from Congress, it's not difficult to guess why. Essentially, everything has become about whether or not the people responsible for MKULTRA, still operating even though banned by Congress, and who are the same people responsible for any number of very serious crimes against this country, it's citizens, and people around the world... everything has become about whether or not the most dangerous people on the planet will be prosecuted for their crimes, or whether in this Orwellian age telling the truth itself will become criminal. 
 
I'm back for the time being, but much of my personal mission here has been accomplished. I told my story, demonstrated my knowledge, and declared my willingness to testify to Congress under oath. Events will determine everything else eventually.
 
Thanks to everyone for continuing to take an interest in Freedom of Thought. I'll still be making entries into this journal, please forgive me if sometimes I fall behind a little. After all, I am permanently disabled due to my experience with MKULTRA.
 
Best,
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't spread yourself too thin, it's good to here from you!



                                          Take care,
                                             Sheila


                 

Anonymous said...

CALL TO ACTION FOR DEMOCRACY:

Hello, Targeted Individuals, and those aware of the reality of targeted individuals:

I am working to stop the torture of mind control directed energy weapons. I emailed other victims I have found online and asked them to send me information regarding their victimization. I brought a number of testimonies to Tony Clark at the Jimmy Carter Center.

I met with Mr. Tony Clark, Public Affairs Officer at Jimmy Carter Center, on October 5, 2007. The center promotes President Carter's work for peace, democracy, health and human rights.

The meeting went well.


Please telephone Tony Clark at 404.865.7109

or email him at  tony.clark@nara.gov    

and tell him you are a victim of directed energy weapons.

Also, please say that those perpetuating the victimization will
try to discount our testimonies.


That is all you need to say, but you still have freedom of speech. But, remember, giving too much information may make you appear unstable, which is the desired effect of the targeters (we can approach some of the weirdest gang stalking details next, I need to convince him we are good, normal people).

Contact Tony Clark of your own accord. I am not making you do it, but it will help stop it if you call. We need to join and fight back NOW. Please call him.

Thanks, we can hope for these evil forces' end. They are attacking the most peaceful. Please peacefully call Tony Clark -- for all of us.

Again, he works for the President Jimmy Carter Center, National Archives and Research, which Dick Cheney said to abolish.

I have already gotten some great response. There are up to millions of victims all over the world. Victims' email addresses are being isolated to make them unreachable. Do NOT let them make you fearful, this will end.



Please forward this email to any other victims you know, who have contacted you, or