Friday, December 7, 2007

Hello Everyone

Just a note to let everyone know that I'm still alive. Still haven't heard from either Congress or the Carter Center, Chemtrails still occur over Yreka but far less frequently these days. I still occasionally suffer direct energy weapon attacks, but they're not as vicious as they used to be, though they are still quite annoying, and it still seems obvious to me that I remain under illegal surveillance at all times.

My apologies for not having posted much to the blog here, as I've said before, everything is being covered by better writers than myself these days and overall I wouldn't have much to add until we get to the particulars of MKULTRA at this point. Mostly I'm waiting until the MKULTRA Manchurian candidates are out of office and sanity restored because only then will Congress or anyone else be able to do much about MKULTRA, since it is defended by the aforementioned MKULTRA Manchurian candidates. In fact, I happen to be of the opinion that most of what has gone on since shortly before 9/11 has esssentially been about protecting MKULTRA.

At some point I'll get back to writing my thoughts here, though I never know with what sort of regularity that will be. I find myself involved with any number of projects at any given time, some of them fairly normal, others anything but.

As a reminder, anyone is invited to copy and send either of my open letters, the one to Congress or the one to the Carter Center to let them know that someone should listen to my case. So far though, until they're ready to listen to Sibel Edmunds and Valerie Plame, I doubt that they'll be ready for me.

Best,

Paul

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

po...

am glad to see
you blogging again!